Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org> on 2011/03/29 23:41:47 UTC

1.6.2 release

As discussed in thread [1], I have now applied the fixes for TUSCANY-3822
and TUSCANY-3838 to the 1.x trunk.

The next step is to create a release containing these fixes and I'd like
to formally propose that we do a 1.6.2 release which would be created by
copying the contents of the 1.6.1 branch, merging in the above two fixes,
and changing 1.6.1 to 1.6.2 in all necessary places.

I'm willing to volunteer as release manager for this release.

   Simon

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tuscany-dev/201103.mbox/%3C08C3AEBC43D64E208A6B29B8EAE9514A@HomeLaptop7%3E

Re: 1.6.2 release

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good, I'm happy to help if you need any, and I'll certainly
vote on the release.

Would you vote on a 2.x release?

   ...ant

Re: 1.6.2 release