Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2012/02/21 19:36:23 UTC

new website live

Big thanks go to Yohei for building it and Jukka for making it happen!

Its beautiful: http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/

Src can be found here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cordova/site/ ...any commit
will

Thinking we need work on a mobile version next. =)

Re: new website live

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
whoops, sorry about the truncation Patrick!

Updated the wiki w/ a little article about updating the website:

http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/UpdatingTheWebsite

Re: new website live

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: new website live

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 13:36, Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> wrote:

> Big thanks go to Yohei for building it and Jukka for making it happen!

awesome!

> Src can be found here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cordova/site/ ...any commit
> will

Looks like you're message got truncated.  Am curious about how to update
the site - "any commit will" ... what?  Cause the site to be updated?  The
previous "site" - if you can call it that ;-) - had this online game you
had to play with "staging" and "publishing" etc.

Prolly appropriate to post the directions for updating the site to the
wiki, even if it's just "site is updated by committing to this svn repo:
x.y.z".

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org