Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Heitzeg, Bill" <bi...@sabre.com> on 2004/02/17 16:30:02 UTC

wsdl2java mapping primitives to objects

Hi,
	When I generate a client using wsdl2java, xsd:int is mapped to a java int type.  I would like it to be mapped to an Integer.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Heitzeg
1-734-995-9131

Re: wsdl2java mapping primitives to objects

Posted by Matthew Sgarlata <sg...@crystalcognition.com>.
I believe that if the WSDL specifies that the field is nillable, then
xsd:int is mapped to Integer instead of int.  Can you change your WSDL?

Matt