Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2003/03/25 03:33:30 UTC

[SUMMARY] Re: mistake in XMLForms HowTo

Found another one, and now it works.  I had to fix the spelling of the
traditionalRecipes property on the HowtoBean.

As I went through the howto, I set up a simple build script for it so I
could make a war out of it.  The war deploys successfully to jboss 3.0.6
with tomcat.  So I made a zip with the fixes in this thread and my build
script, along with a snapshot of a minimal Cocoon 2.1 dev build from
yesterday.  If anyone wants to take a look at it, feel free:

http://www.hoegg.net/cocoon-xmlforms-howto.zip

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks