Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Kamal Baig <kb...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/04 02:02:56 UTC

Apache Drill with Azure Data Lake Store

Hi

I am looking for some help around connecting and processing data stored in
Azure Data lake store (Not the Azure Blob)

using Apache Drill

Any help and suggestion would be highly appreciated. I am a beginner with
Apache Drill so any docs or steps would be great to get started

Thanks

Re: Apache Drill with Azure Data Lake Store

Posted by Saurabh Mahapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kamal,

My understanding was that the file system running on top of Azure data store was still HDFS? Is that true? If that be the case, the DFS plugin should work. It is worth a test.

Thanks,
Saurabh

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Saurabh Mahapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.