Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tschantré Valdo <vt...@cpage.fr> on 2007/04/11 11:36:42 UTC

PCL5e file format with FOP 0.93 (jdk1.4 - Linux and Windows).

I don't know what type of PCL file format the MimeConstants.MIME_PCL defines exactly and I would like to generate a PCL5e file with FOP (0.93 - jdk1.4).

Is it possible?

Thank you,
Valdo.

Re: PCL5e file format with FOP 0.93 (jdk1.4 - Linux and Windows).

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Tschantré Valdo wrote:
> I don't know what type of PCL file format the MimeConstants.MIME_PCL defines exactly and I would like to generate a PCL5e file with FOP (0.93 - jdk1.4).

The PCL Renderer generates PCL5, not 5c or 5e. Please see the website
for more details:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.93/output.html#pcl

<snip/>

Chris