Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Andrin Meier <an...@bmpi.ch.INVALID> on 2021/04/05 11:52:08 UTC

Jagged lines in Graph when printing with PDFBox 2.0.23

When printing the attached graph.pdf with pdfbox the lines are jagged, see print_output.jpg.

Here's the code I'm using:

try (final PDDocument document = PDDocument.load(new File(pdfFilepath))) {
  PrinterJob job = PrinterJob.getPrinterJob();
  job.setPageable(new PDFPageable(document));
  job.print();
}

This happens on all printers I've tried so far. It works when printing it with any application though.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

Best regards

Re: Jagged lines in Graph when printing with PDFBox 2.0.23

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Please upload to a sharehoster, your attachments were removed

Tilman