Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nawab Zada Asad Iqbal <kh...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/18 05:04:17 UTC

Solr starts without error but not working

Hi

So I am deploying solr 6.5.1 using puppet to another machine (which I can
ssh to) . The logs  have no error but solr home page has nothing (no
response from server) . Using curl also showed empty response.

What could be wrong ?
The server is writing   logs and also found  the core folder; so from
directory structure and logs , everything seems fine .

Regards
Nawab

Re: Solr starts without error but not working

Posted by Nawab Zada Asad Iqbal <kh...@gmail.com>.
Ah, I found that if i remove the keystore related properties in solr.in.sh
, then i am able to access the server via browser. I still need to fix and
find the issue in the keys. However, solr should have shown some clear
error in the logs.

Thanks for your response.

Posted by Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>.
firewall?