Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/23 17:45:37 UTC

OSGI Service between Spring and Blueprint

Hi,

Can we register an OSGI service using Spring DM and reference it from
Blueprint ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

Re: OSGI Service between Spring and Blueprint

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

sure you can, do you want to use some specialties like bean-name?
if so you need to make sure your filter is configured in the right way since
blueprint and spring do use a different "key" for that.

regards, Achim

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Thx for the reply. I will remake a test but the first time that I try
to mix them, it fails

Spring DM - Bundle DAO

	<!-- Expose DAO as OSGI service -->
	<osgi:service ref="sapDocumentDAO"
		interface="com.goodyear.emea.gicl.esb.persistence.SapDocumentDAO" />

Blueprint - Bundle Service

	<service ref="sapDocumentDAO"
		interface="com.goodyear.emea.gicl.esb.persistence.SapDocumentDAO">
	</service>

Posted by Johan Edstrom <jo...@acj-consulting.com>.
Aye,