Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org> on 2023/04/20 12:25:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-shaded 17.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 17.0, as
follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint
A5F3BCE4CBE993573EC5966A65321B8382B219AF [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-17.0-rc1" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12352445
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-shaded-17.0-rc1
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1628/
[5] https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/releases/tag/release-17.0-rc1
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/645

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-shaded 17.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks all. This vote is now closed, I'll announce the results in a
separate thread.

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.