Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2004/01/13 13:46:50 UTC

RE: Remote Testing - Multiple logins of the same user not allowed at any point of time

Or, if you are already using CSVRead, you can use the StringFromFile
function instead. CSVRead currently only supports a single file, and is a
bit more complicated to use if you only have a single variable.

If you just want different values on both systems, you could consider
combining the common value with something that is unique to the host.

For example, if the common value is a number (1,2,3,4 ...) you could combine
this with machineName() to get (e.g.) saturn1, saturn2, ... and mars1,
mars2, mars3.

For more control over the unique value, use a property, and refer to it
using the __property() function. The property can be put into
jmeter.properties or provided on the command line.

S.