Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by dotpavan <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 17:46:58 UTC

Issue tracking system integration

Hi,
There is a Jetspeed 1.6 installation into which I would like to integrate an
issue tracking system (as a portlet). I have been searching for the most
compatible system, but could not find any leads. Apache devs themselves use
JIRA, hence could anyone suggest a free issue tracking/management system,
like Scarab? There is hardly any mention from Jetspeed's poerspective..

thanks,
Pavan