Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 12:58:53 UTC

BUG: anybody addressing this one ?

Currently I have hit a bug, when I click on some instance, then on View
Volumes, and then I get listed volumes that belong to some other VM - it
already happened to me that I deleted the volumes - beacuse of ACS bug in
GUI !

So, I suggest to consider maybe to implement purging volumes the same way
it is implemented with VM-s - so the VM is not really deleted - and the
purge thread in ACS will acually delete it when it runs...

--

Andrija Panić

Re: BUG: anybody addressing this one ?

Posted by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com>.
Just done.

As i've commented in the bug report, similar behaviour happens when you go to Infrastructure > Hosts > host > View Instances. Sometimes you get a list of all instances, even the stopped instances, instead of only those that run on the chosen host.

Andrei

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Ilya
if possible, please share the script somewhere :)

It would be usefull anyway, for cleaning detached volume that sits there
for long time...

Thanks!

@Marcus, I was detaching volume and delete it afterwards

Thanks