Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Yonghui Zhao <zh...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/15 09:55:35 UTC

no zk connection timeout in consumer config of kafka 0.7?

Hi,

In http://kafka.apache.org/08/configuration.html, there are 2 parameter
about zk in consumer.

zookeeper.session.timeout.ms  6000 Zookeeper session timeout. If the
consumer fails to heartbeat to zookeeper for this period of time it is
considered dead and a rebalance will occur.  zookeeper.connection.timeout.ms
6000 The max time that the client waits while establishing a connection to
zookeeper.

But in kafka 0.7 http://kafka.apache.org/07/configuration.html, there is no
config about zk conntection.

What is the default value?

Re: no zk connection timeout in consumer config of kafka 0.7?

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
We have that in 0.7 too. It's called zk.connectiontimeout.ms.

Thanks,

Jun