Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Angelo Immediata <an...@libero.it> on 2005/09/28 10:29:03 UTC

Cocoon Portal and WML devices

Hi all; i'm using cocoon 2.1.7; i'm using the portal block.
I need to create a multichannel portal; my portal must be accessible from both web browser and wap browser; i have some problems with the wml format forms; in wml the form tag doesn't exist and the form action is replaced by the go tag; so i create the link: <go href="link?param=${inputValue}" /> where inputValue is the value of an input type filled by the user.
I have very great problem with recovering request parameters in cocoon portal because by using, in a flowscript, cocoon.request.getParameter("param"); it gives to me null.
How can i do in order to make my portal working for wml devices?
Must i use a special configuration? I must handle the wml link.... how can i do?
Thank to all.
  Angelo