Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marco Spinetti <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2001/02/05 09:37:11 UTC

Cocoon on a italian thesis

Hi all
I am glad to announce that Cocoon monday February 12 will be the principal subject of my thesis in data processing engineering to the university of Pisa. I have realized a Framework for the access multi-terminal to Internet services and my architecture is based on Cocoon. A whole chapter of my thesis is dedicated to the Web Publishing Framework and in particular to Cocoon. Also in the last chapter one refers always to Cocoon. This way I think I will contribute to its development and its affirmation on the market.
In the thanks I have included all the Cocoon-User List and in particular Robert Green and Donal Ball  that have been very important, with their advices, for my work.
Who is interested in the thesis can consult it to the following address (the thanks I will include to breve lacks of the parts like the index, the summary).
http://wap.pisa.iol.it/parte1.pdf         (multi terminal problem)
http://wap.pisa.iol.it/parte2.pdf        (xml,xsl et al.)
http://wap.pisa.iol.it/parte3.pdf       (xml and xsl)
http://wap.pisa.iol.it/parte4.pdf        (Web publishinf framework->cocoon and multi -terminal access ->cocoon)
Unfortunately for the moment it is consultable only in Italian but I think that it can help for all those who approach to Cocoon for the first time and not.
Tell me what you think
Marco Spinetti
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it