Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com> on 2007/11/14 21:06:50 UTC

[Axis2] Runtime error in 1.3 (version service fails) due to streaming parser conflicts

My lib folder has wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar (Woodstox) and sjsxp.jar (Sun Java Streaming Parser which we need for weblogic compatibility) in addition to other jars including other axis2 jars. When I deploy and try the version service, it gives error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException
            at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:510)
            at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:393)
            at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
            at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
The moment I remove the sjsxp jar - the version service works.

Is there a way I can configure axis2 to either
-          specifically use wstx even when sjsxp is in lib (by setting javax.xml.xtream.* properties) or
-          use sjsxp instead of wstx

Any other suggestions to get around this issue also welcome.

Thanks,

Vish.