Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com> on 2010/05/05 07:21:01 UTC

InventoryTransfer, tracing split back to original Item?

After transfering an InventoryItem within the same facility, I'm unable to
either trace back to the original InventoryItemId from the newly created Id.

prepareInventoryTransfer doesn't appear to have access to the
InventoryTransfer Id, but completeInventoryTransfer doesn't have the new
item that
was created in prepareInventoryTransfer.

I wonder if there is something I can do in the
 <eca service="createInventoryTransfer" event="invoke">
        <condition field-name="statusId" operator="not-equals"
value="IXF_CANCELLED"/>
        <action service="prepareInventoryTransfer" mode="sync"/>
    </eca>

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ

Re: InventoryTransfer, tracing split back to original Item?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Would you mind contribute it?

Jacques

From: "James McGill" <ja...@ableengineering.com>

Posted by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

Did you solve your issue?

Jacques

From: "James McGill" <ja...@ableengineering.com>

Re: Create PartyGroup

Posted by Atul Vani <at...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
you can try creating a webapp with the same name (in this case 'partymgr') and then overload forms and screens as per your customization requirements.

Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani

Posted by "R. S." <ru...@meinkino.com>.
Thank you eric.

Re: Create PartyGroup

Posted by eric <er...@free.fr>.

Create PartyGroup

Posted by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com>.

Any news on release 10.04?

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.
Has there been, or will there be a 10.04 release branch?  I haven't seen
anything about it in some weeks, though I thought things were headed in
that direction.

I'm now running Ubuntu 10.04 on my laptop.  Just curious...
--
Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>
RidgeCrest Herbals, Inc.

Re: Any news on release 10.04?