Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/24 06:56:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release 1.15.0, release candidate #0

Hi everyone,

The RC0 for Apache Flink 1.15.0 has been created. This is still a
preview-only release candidate to facility the integrated testing since
there are still some ongoing efforts, thus no official votes will take place.
It has all the artifacts that we would typically have for a release, except
for the release note and the website pull request for the release announcement.
The following contents are available for your review:
- the preview source release and binary convenience releases [1], which are
signed with the key with
fingerprint CBE82BEFD827B08AFA843977EDBF922A7BC84897 [2].
- all artifacts that would normally be deployed to the Maven Central
Repository [3].
- source code tag "release-1.15.0-rc0" [4]
Your help testing the release will be greatly appreciated! And we'll create
the votable RC1 as soon as all the efforts are finished.
Thank you~
Joe, Till & Yun Gao
[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.15.0-rc0/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS