Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 03:33:13 UTC

Contributions going forward, Re: back from exams!!

2009/7/5 Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>:
> yes. They are contributing code now. Those code would be committed after we
> finish replacing FFmpeg.

Now that the code has been committed to Apache BlueSky svn, I'd have
expected that to become the main place for development going forward,
and all code would have been committed very frequently by the
committers, and non-committers would create JIRA/patches and make
his/her way to committership based on gained karma.

From what you are saying, there are ongoing development being done in
house, and this is really not what I expected to hear. How can we make
this current ongoing development to happen in the open, and
contributions be done directly in the BlueSky svn or via
JIRA/Patches.... BTW, these contributions can be work in progress,
which would evolve in trunk and allow others that have interest to
also come and contribute.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk