Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Guru Stron <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/21 20:56:43 UTC

Java thin client transactions withLabel ot working

Dear Igniters,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that Java thin client
*client.transactions().withLabel* functionality is broken. I've tried to
add next test:

* @Test    public void testTransactions1() throws Exception {        try
(Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(Config.getServerConfiguration());
   IgniteClient client = Ignition.startClient(getClientConfiguration())
    ) {            ClientCache<Integer, String> cache =
client.createCache(new ClientCacheConfiguration()
.setName("cache")
.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.TRANSACTIONAL)            );
  cache.put(0, "value0");            cache.put(1, "value1");            //
Test implicit rollback when transaction closed.            try
(ClientTransaction tx =
client.transactions().withLabel("asdasda").txStart()) {
cache.put(1, "value2");            }            assertEquals("value1",
cache.get(1));}    }*

And it fails with:

*org.junit.ComparisonFailure: Expected :value1Actual   :value2*
Thank you.

Re: Java thin client transactions withLabel ot working

Posted by Guru Stron <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the information!

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guru Stron <gu...@gmail.com>.