Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Rui Zhang <rz...@vertica.com> on 2014/07/30 21:15:04 UTC

When the stop method and restart method will be called in the python agents

Hi,

I have tried to invoke the stop function in the python script. After I
tried the COMMAND LOGGER example, when I use freeze command, it seems
that the stop function in the python script is not called because I
cannot find any "stop log". When will function stop called?

BTW, I also found I can override the function restart, and when is
restart method called?

Rui Zhang
Software engineer Intern
Vertica, an HP Company
rzhang@vertica.com

Re: When the stop method and restart method will be called in the python agents

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com>.
Today Slider does not support calling these methods. The hooks exist for
future enhancements where you may reconfigure and restart a component in an
active application.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE