Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Arnold, David" <Da...@factiva.com> on 2004/07/01 16:46:32 UTC

Portlet Modes in portlet.xml

Hello,

If I do not have the portlet modes of edit and help in my portlet.xml
file, but I do have the doEdit and doHelp methods in my extension of
genericPortlet should the edit and help icons be displayed on the
portlet window.  Currently in Jetspeed2 the icons are displayed.  Is
this a bug?

David J. Arnold

Application Architect

Factiva Client Solutions

david.arnold@factiva.com <BL...@factiva.com>

Re: Portlet Modes in portlet.xml

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Jul 1, 2004, at 7:46 AM, Arnold, David wrote:

> Hello,
>

> If I do not have the portlet modes of edit and help in my portlet.xml
> file, but I do have the doEdit and doHelp methods in my extension of
> genericPortlet should the edit and help icons be displayed on the
> portlet window.  Currently in Jetspeed2 the icons are displayed.  Is
> this a bug?

It is a bug that Im aware of.
I will create a JIRA issue, thanks for the reminder