Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be> on 2002/07/02 08:51:37 UTC

Vote: Ok for RC1?

Hi,

I just wanted to make sure that everyone agrees on going to Release
Candidate 1, so that we don't move too fast for anyone here. Remember that
the most important part is just that it *works*, we can still continue our
work on the site afterwards, although we shouldn't make too drastic changes.

I'm +1.

(Please get your votes out quickly....)

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

Vote: Ok for RC1?

Posted by allan juul <la...@inet.uni2.dk>.
+1

Re: Vote: Ok for RC1?

Posted by Thomas Klausner <do...@zsi.at>.
Hi!

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 08:51:37AM +0200, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> I just wanted to make sure that everyone agrees on going to Release
> Candidate 1, so that we don't move too fast for anyone here. Remember that
> the most important part is just that it *works*, we can still continue our
> work on the site afterwards, although we shouldn't make too drastic changes.

+1

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                                http://domm.zsi.at
for(ref(bless[],just'another'perl'hacker)){s-:+-$"-g&&print$_.$/}

Re: Vote: Ok for RC1?

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.
At 08:58 02.07.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
>>Hi,
>>I just wanted to make sure that everyone agrees on going to Release
>>Candidate 1, so that we don't move too fast for anyone here. Remember
>>that the most important part is just that it *works*, we can still
>>continue our work on the site afterwards, although we shouldn't make too
>>drastic changes.
>>I'm +1.
>
>+1
>
>I think most of the folks has expressed their impatience to get the site
>out long time ago, so I think that one big +1 is implied ;)

Yes, that's what I thought too :)

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

Re: Vote: Ok for RC1?

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

RE: Vote: Ok for RC1?

Posted by "Jonathan M. Hollin" <ne...@digital-word.com>.
> I just wanted to make sure that everyone agrees on going to Release
> Candidate 1, so that we don't move too fast for anyone here.
> Remember that
> the most important part is just that it *works*, we can still
> continue our
> work on the site afterwards, although we shouldn't make too
> drastic changes.

+1

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Coordinator
West Yorkshire Perl User Group