Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael McCrann <Mi...@macquarie.com> on 2005/11/01 00:57:24 UTC

[eclipse-plugin] Please send to me

first name: Michael
last name: McCrann
company: Macquarie Bank
email: michael.mccrann@macquarie.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:jason@maven.org]
Sent: Friday, 21 October 2005 4:32 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: m2 plugin for eclipse

Hi,

Anyone who wants to try out the m2 plugin for eclipse needs to send me:

first name:
last name:
company:
email:

If you prefix the email with [eclipse-plugin] then I can automate it. I
apologize in advance but I need the information as this is a Mergere
sponsored project (but will be open sourced) so I need the info.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

We all have problems. How we deal with them is a measure of our worth.

 -- Unknown

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.