Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Erik de Hair <er...@pocos.nl> on 2014/04/02 14:48:07 UTC

logout with wicket logout link

Hi,

Should the log out link (wicket viewer) be working out of the box (using isisdemo-simple) or do I have to implement/register some filter?

Tried to add /wicket/?1-1.ILinkListener-logoutLink to shiro.ini [url] section like the Shiro documentation says. It doesn't work and I don't have the feeling this should be the right way to do it either.

Erik

Re: logout with wicket logout link

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Good to hear, Eric.

Dan

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Erik de Hair <er...@pocos.nl>.
Sorry, will elaborate my question or steps some more next time.

I reconfigured by using the $iniRealm but that doesn't help.

What could I have changed that broke the logout button? Reviewed my changes in svn. Can't find anything suspicious. Running the application in embedded tomcat now instead of jetty-console...

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Erik,