Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Fullocto <br...@fr.thalesgroup.com> on 2008/07/23 16:54:48 UTC

CXF and log4j

Hi Freeman,

Do you know how I can stop displaying the log information in servicemix
console to see if there is a difference in performance?

I tried to add a logger in ServiceMix_HOME/conf/log4j.xml
logger name=org.apache.cxf
level value="error"
but it doesn't want to move away

Re: CXF and log4j

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 8:54 AM, Fullocto

> Hi Freeman,
>
> Do you know how I can stop displaying the log information in servicemix
> console to see if there is a difference in performance?
>
> I tried to add a logger in ServiceMix_HOME/conf/log4j.xml
> logger name=org.apache.cxf
> level value="error"
> but it doesn't want to move away

Information about logging in CXF is available here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/debugging.html

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/