Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "moh.sushi" <mo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/11/23 10:00:34 UTC

XmlBeans on client side; getting null value although data is available

Hello together,

 I have a problem while using xmlbeans on client side.
 Following situation.

 usage of Axis2 1.6.0

 Remote webservice is available:
 wsdl-file content can be found here : http://pastebin.com/EcY54phB

 I can generate classes on my side using wsdl2Java with parameter "-d xmlbeans".
 Generation works successfully.

 I can do a request and i get a response, too.

 The problem is while "iterating through the response".

 Workflow:
 - doing request
 - getting GetImageURLResponseDocument response

 - while debuging with eclipse, i get following output of this instance

 <GetImageURLResponse
 xmlns="https://recettage.ria.neopod.fm-ged.com/ws"
   <return>
     <CODE_ORDER>code</CODE_ORDER>
     <PICTURES>
       <item>
         <OCD>2011-10-20</OCD>
         <PICTURE_ID>1</PICTURE_ID>
         <URL>https://remoteHost.fr/123.gif</URL>
         <SCAN_DATE>2011-11-18</SCAN_DATE>
       </item>
     </PICTURES>
   </return>
 </GetImageURLResponse>

 then "GetImageURLResponse imageResponse = response.getGetImageURLResponse();"

 the content of imageResponse is :

 <xml-fragment xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
 xmlns:ws="https://recettage.ria.neopod.fm-ged.com/ws">
   <ws:return>
     <ws:CODE_ORDER>code</ws:CODE_ORDER>
     <ws:PICTURES>
       <ws:item>
         <ws:OCD>2011-10-20</ws:OCD>
         <ws:PICTURE_ID>1</ws:PICTURE_ID>
         <ws:URL>https://remoteHost.fr/123.gif</ws:URL>
         <ws:SCAN_DATE>2011-11-18</ws:SCAN_DATE>
       </ws:item>
     </ws:PICTURES>
   </ws:return>
 </xml-fragment>

 the problem occurs now with call "imageResponse.getReturn()".

 Due to given content i expect a not null object.

 But unfortunately null is given back.

 Can anyone help me? What is the reason / are reaons?

 Thanks in advance!

 Regards
 Sascha