Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2010/09/30 13:47:46 UTC

Re: Index page

Yeah. I made the contents of the main page flow around the news box because I thought that we'd have
more content on the main page and less news. It seems though, that it's the other way round. Maybe
we should even consider putting the news directly beneath the introductory text...

Also: let's keep those discussions on dev@, everyone should be able to participate...

Uli

Re: Index page

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
This may have something to do with the fact that col div is a floating element..

Christophe Cordenier.

Committer on Apache Tapestry 5
Co-creator of wooki @wookicentral.com

Re: Index page