Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Michael <mm...@comcast.net> on 2014/05/15 14:40:08 UTC

Saving word processor text:

When I save my work in the Open Office word processor it becomes distorted. I use win 7 Home Edition. What could be the possible cause for this. I can save Open Office templates and other work, just not the word processor text. Please respond ASAP. Thank You!

Re: Saving word processor text:

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 15 May 2014 08:40:08 -0400
"Michael" <mm...@comcast.net> wrote:

> When I save my work in the Open Office word processor it becomes distorted. I use win 7 Home Edition. What could be the possible cause for this. I can save Open Office templates and other work, just not the word processor text. Please respond ASAP. Thank You!

We need more information. In what format are you saving. What sort of distortion?

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>