Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Mattias Malmgren <ma...@freefarm.se> on 2006/09/27 21:49:23 UTC

mysql EJB

Hi

Struggle goes on...

Is there anyone out there who have bean abel to make use of CMP with mysql.
Please post a copy of how you have configurated all the XML-files needed. I
guess that I need to write something in openejb-jar.xml, application.xml
and geronimo-application.xml, but I don't know what. Until now I have tryed
with the following. Whats wrong?

openejb-jar.xml
	<cmp-connection-factory>
		<resource-link>MYDBNAME</resource-link>
	</cmp-connection-factory>

geronimo-application.xml
	<module>
		<connector>tranql-connector-1.2.rar</connector>
		<alt-dd>mysql-plan.xml</alt-dd>
	</module>

application.xml
	<module>
		<connector>tranql-connector-1.2.rar</connector>
	</module>

  // Mattias

Re: mysql EJB

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mattias,
               Check out this link
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/ejb-sample-application.html. It has
CMP Ejbs. The only difference with mysql will be configuring the MySQL
Datasource and making the
cmp-connection-factory tag point to it.

Regards
Manu