Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io> on 2017/01/03 18:00:40 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-101: Alter Replication Protocol to use Leader Generation rather than High Watermark for Truncation

Hi All

Happy New Year!

Hopefully everyone has had an opportunity to review this KIP now, if they
wished to, so I'd like to call a vote.

As a reminder the KIP proposes a change to the replication protocol to
remove the potential for replicas to diverge.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-101+-+Alter+Replication+Protocol+to+use+Leader+Epoch+rather+than+High+Watermark+for+Truncation

Thanks

Re: [VOTE] KIP-101: Alter Replication Protocol to use Leader Generation rather than High Watermark for Truncation

Posted by Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io>.
Closing this thread.