Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/04/11 14:09:50 UTC

appear.in meeting

Gang,
yesterday, Paul, Jiri and I, suddenly launched an informal chat on where we
are, what we have been doing and so on, mostly triggered by my desire to
get a release moving this week.

It was a positive experience for me, and I would like to make one such
meeting every month or so, and make it available to the public.

Proposal; Second Monday every month, at 15:00 UTC at
https://appear.in/polygene

Format; Informal Chit Chat, Discussion on use-cases, Q&A and what comes our
way. No preparations should be required, no decision or deep design
discussions are to take place.

WDYT? Is it too often, too seldom, too boring, too complicated, too formal,
too informal??

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: appear.in meeting

Posted by Jiri Jetmar <ju...@gmail.com>.
yes, forgot it as well. I;m fine with all of the proposals.

Thank you.

Cheers,
jj

Re: appear.in meeting