Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by me...@cs.man.ac.uk on 2008/08/27 02:53:46 UTC

GSoC Project - Source Code

Hello All,

I have attached the new version of the source code of my GSoC project on
JIRA-955. This version of the project successfully exposes all the
"Configuration and Instrumentation Content Messages" and "methods" of all
the objects of C++ QPID BROKER on the JMX agent. To view them please run
jconsole in parallel. Invocation of methods replicate the changes inside
the broker. To view them please run the "qpid-tool" management tool as at
this moment notification is not implemented in this project. I am hoping to
implement notification functionality soon.

I will also attach the README.txt file today so that everyone can run this
project and see the flow. I will also update the documentation and
presentation which are already attached to this JIRA for your better
understanding of the project at the end of this week.

Please feel free to leave your feedback.

Thank you.

BR,
Rahul

Re: GSoC Project - Source Code

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Thanks
Carl.

mehtar@cs.man.ac.uk wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have attached a README file on JIRA 955 so everyone will be able to
> run the code by following the steps of README.txt
>
> I will update the documentation and ppt which are already attached on
> JIRA over this weekend.
>
> Thank you.
>
> BR,
> Rahul
>
> On Aug 27 2008, mehtar@cs.man.ac.uk wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I have attached the new version of the source code of my GSoC project
>> on JIRA-955. This version of the project successfully exposes all the
>> "Configuration and Instrumentation Content Messages" and "methods" of
>> all the objects of C++ QPID BROKER on the JMX agent. To view them
>> please run jconsole in parallel. Invocation of methods replicate the
>> changes inside the broker. To view them please run the "qpid-tool"
>> management tool as at this moment notification is not implemented in
>> this project. I am hoping to implement notification functionality soon.
>>
>> I will also attach the README.txt file today so that everyone can run
>> this project and see the flow. I will also update the documentation
>> and presentation which are already attached to this JIRA for your
>> better understanding of the project at the end of this week.
>>
>> Please feel free to leave your feedback.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> BR,
>> Rahul

Re: GSoC Project - Source Code