Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by grndvl1 <jo...@quickset.com> on 2008/06/14 01:17:13 UTC

Examples do not work

To showcase the ActiveMQ possibilities the demos should work.  They don't...
I just got the latest version and wow does the demos blow.  Can someone
please update these for something with a little more flash and that actually
work?  The Chat demo doesn't run, the send / receive doesn't work.  The only
thing that did work was the first one.  Just my 2 cents, if you want people
to use this for the first time you need working demos.

Re: Examples do not work

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
A little harsh...

Could you provide some more information on the problems you experienced?

Re: Examples do not work

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 14 Jun 2008, at 00:17, grndvl1 wrote:

> To showcase the ActiveMQ possibilities the demos should work.  They
> don't...
> I just got the latest version and wow does the demos blow.  Can
> someone
> please update these for something with a little more flash and that
> actually
> work?  The Chat demo doesn't run, the send / receive doesn't work.
> The only
> thing that did work was the first one.  Just my 2 cents, if you want
> people
> to use this for the first time you need working demos.

Thanks for the feedback - I guess we've been concentrating on trying
to get fixes and features done so much - we've overlooked the demos.

cheers,

Rob

http://open.iona.com/products/enterprise-activemq
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/