Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jn64 <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/19 08:36:57 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ and Websphere App Server integration

I got this working now =)
The correct namespace for ActiveMQWASInitialContextFactory is actually
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQWASInitialContextFactory.  Note the "WAS"
there is in the middle.  I experienced JNDI lookup failures too, and the key
thing to overcome those was to define the redundant looking custom
properties for the JMS provider (step 4). I set up this additional name
value pair:
java.naming.QueueConnectionFactory  = JMSQueueConnectionFactory.
Then...success!

Got one question for you guys - is it possible to set the JMS properties
(for the header) with the WAS admin console, using these custom properties,
or is the only way when composing the message?