Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Desmond Lee <de...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/16 00:29:56 UTC

mod_jrun20.c not compatible w/ apache 2*

Hello

I've installed coldfusion mx on linux 7.3 and i'm running apache 2.0.39.
When i start the server i get the following:

[root@142 mysql]# /usr/local/etc/httpd/bin/apachectl start
httpd: module "mod_jrun20.c" is not compatible with this version of Apache.
Please contact the vendor for the correct version.
[root@142 mysql]#

To the best of my knowledge i think that all the technologies i'm working
with are correctly supported. HOwever, i get the above error. I'm wondering
if anyone out there can help me. Is there a way to get the mod_jrun20.c to
work with my version of apache?

Thanks

Desmond

Re: mod_jrun20.c not compatible w/ apache 2*

Posted by Dwayne Miller <dm...@espgroup.net>.
Look on the MacroMedia site.  I believe they have posted an update for
this.  Sorry I can't tell you where to find it on there site.