Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 19:12:08 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2

Dear OpenMeetings Community,

I would like to start a vote about releasing Apache OpenMeetings 2.1.0 RC2

RC1 has multiple negative votes:

- [OPENMEETINGS-552] [OPENMEETINGS-561] [OPENMEETINGS-563] - issues were filed

- Release notes and documentation was incomplete

- RC1 performance and stability was not tested enough

Main changes are covered in the
Readme:http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/2.1RC2/README

Full Changelog:http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/2.1RC2/CHANGELOG

Release artefacts:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/2.1/rc2/

Tag:http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/2.1RC2/

PGP release keys (signed using C467526E):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/2.1/rc2/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

My vote is +1.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2

Posted by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ops, is RC2, sorry.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com>.
@Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
@All What do you think? Should I wait for more feedback or should I pack
RC3 tonight?

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I don't think that the room name absenсe is a stopper for the release,
however I would suggest to file a bug agains 3.0 about this. Please note
that for the conference room name is displayed at the top line and it's
generally convenient to see in which room you are now.

Best regards,
Irina.

Posted by Vasya <va...@unipro.ru>.
Hello All,