Posted to user@livy.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/06 07:34:43 UTC

How to set driverMemory, driverCores, executorMemory using livy?

Hi All,

I do see POST /sessions API where I can pass driverMemory, driverCores,
executorMemory as part of the request body but I am using programmatic API
to submit upload the Jar and submit my job so how do I set values
for driverMemory, driverCores, executorMemory ?

Thanks!

Re: How to set driverMemory, driverCores, executorMemory using livy?

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
You should write as  *Spark configuration* like spark.xxx.

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks much!

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.