Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Fibich <an...@fh-bielefeld.de> on 2014/05/19 11:49:56 UTC

Session Key unauthorized and assemble indexing tool error

Hello,

im currently working on Apache Stanbol for my finish in university. I have installed Apache Stanbol without any errors and i get the local instance @ localhost:8080
I used this 0.12.0 version. I ran into problems testing the possible functions on each component.
Trying to work with the Contenthub gets me an error at getting a Session Key:

curl -X GET -H "Accept: text/plain" "http://localhost:8080/cmsadapter/session?repositoryURL=rmi://localhost:1099/crx&workspaceName=demo&username=admin&password=admin&connectionType=JCR"

instead of a valid Session Key. How can i get it?

The next error appears when im trying to build full local indexes as u can see here:

http://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/customvocabulary.html

After using mvn assembly:single i get

 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.
2.1:single (default-cli) on project org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.generi
crdf: Error reading assemblies: No assembly descriptors found. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
ch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionE
xception

What is going wrong and how can i fix it?
Hope u can help me. Thanks for reading and sorry for the unformatted question.

Grettings

Andreas Fibich

Re: Session Key unauthorized and assemble indexing tool error

Posted by Andreas Fibich <an...@fh-bielefeld.de>.
Ok i found out that the local indexes mvn assembly:single is not longer needed.

But i get another Error/Warning when creating the index.

14:09:50,555 [main] WARN destination.OsgiConfigurationUtil - Unable to write OS
GI Bundle for Indexed Referenced Site diseases
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at aQute.lib.osgi.Jar.getResource(Jar.java:136)
 at aQute.lib.osgi.Jar.getManifest(Jar.java:171)
 at aQute.lib.osgi.Jar.writeManifest(Jar.java:252)
 at aQute.lib.osgi.Jar.doManifest(Jar.java:237)
 at aQute.lib.osgi.Jar.write(Jar.java:220)
 at aQute.lib.osgi.Jar.write(Jar.java:193)
 at org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.core.destination.OsgiConfigurat
ionUtil.createBundle(OsgiConfigurationUtil.java:272)
 at org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.destination.solryard.SolrYardIn
dexingDestination.finalise(SolrYardIndexingDestination.java:739)
 at org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.core.impl.IndexerImpl.finaliseI
ndexing(IndexerImpl.java:552)
 at org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.core.impl.IndexerImpl.index(Ind
exerImpl.java:370)
 at org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.Main.main(Main.java:75)
14:09:50,557 [main] INFO impl.IndexerImpl - ...finalisation completed

i cant install the created jar with console and cant start it with maschine Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile org.apache.stanbol.data.site.diseases-1.0.0.ja

How can i solve this?