Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Emily Gu <e2...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/27 19:50:53 UTC

How to deal with old WSDL using wsdl2java

I tried to use WSDL2JAVA to generate code. Since the WSDL was old one, it
gave me

WSDLToJava Error: Rpc/encoded wsdls are not supported in JAXWS 2.0

How to get this to work?

Thanks!

Re: How to deal with old WSDL using wsdl2java

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
We can't help you with this in CXF at this time.