Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by mdutto <md...@synchronit.com> on 2015/09/30 19:49:34 UTC

Font embed URL not working for http paths

Hi,

I am trying to migrate from fop 1.0 to 2.0. I almost did it but I am having
some problems with custom fonts. We have the fop.cfg.xml file with the fop
configuration and some custom fonts, relative to a basePath that is an url
like http://localhost:XXXX/fonts/.

And the embed-url attribute for each font is more or less similar to
"custom/customFont.ttf".

This works fine for version 1.0 but it is not working in 2.0. It fails doing
this:

File fontFile = new File(fontUri);

at FontCache line 335.

Do you have any idea about how to fix it? Or if it is a bug or I am missing
something