Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jammy Cheng Chen <Ja...@dextrys.com> on 2010/12/17 06:32:15 UTC

Move #include Xerces .hpp to cpp

I have a header file shown as blown;

#include <xercesc/util/XercesDefs.hpp>

const XMLCh* unicodeForm() const;

generally I need #include <xercesc/util/XercesDefs.hpp> in my project
header file, Because my .h file have use XMLCh* which was defined Xerces
.hpp file.

If I want move all Xerces #include header files to CPP file, this is to
say I don't want my .h file contains any Xerces hpp file, how could do
this?

Thanks

Jammy.chen@dextrys.com

http://www.asjava.com <http://www.asjava.com/>

RE: Move #include Xerces .hpp to cpp

Posted by Scott Cantor <ca...@osu.edu>.
> If I want move all Xerces #include header files to CPP file, this is to
say I don't
> want my .h file contains any Xerces hpp file, how could do this?

Don't use any Xerces types in your public API. It's one or the other. Either
you accept it as part of your public interface or wrap everything.

-- Scott