Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/13 15:39:01 UTC

master is in a bad state.

Is someone working on this?

RAT doesn't like this file:

Unapproved licenses:

  /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/incubator-rya-master/extras/rya.pcj.fluo/rya.pcj.functions.geo/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org.openrdf.query.algebra.evaluation.function.Function

failed build: https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-rya-master/67/console

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Good catch folks! :)

Re: master is in a bad state.