Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2007/03/13 19:09:25 UTC

Blurred Modularity Lines

I just noticed in the file

applications/securityext/data/UserDemoData.xml

demo data for the content component, the ecommerce/order component, and the pos
component.

Shouldn't that data reside in the respective component's DemoData.xml files?

Re: Blurred Modularity Lines

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Adrian,

Yes I agree, those data should better be in their respective components.
Not sure why it's set like that though.

Jacques