Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Krist Wongsuphasawat <kr...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/24 00:41:52 UTC

[VOTE] Hosting questions / answers on StackOverFlow

Hi Superset Community,

Per the previous thread "[DISCUSS] Best place for questions / answers",
there is a proposal to

   - Host Superset Q&A (questions such as "How do I do something in
   Superset?") on StackOverFlow instead of github issues.
   - New questions on other channels (github/slack/etc.) will not be
   answered and the authors will be notified to ask on StackOverFlow instead.
   - Only keep bug reports, feature requests and project maintenance issues
   on github. Old FAQs can be copied over to StackOverFlow. (Will need
   volunteers for this.)

I would like to call for a VOTE to migrate to StackOverFlow.
Please +1 if you support this decision, 0 for no comment or -1 if you
disagree.

This poll will end on Friday April 26th, 11:59pm Pacific time.

Best regards,

Krist

--

*Krist Wongsuphasawat*
http://kristw.yellowpigz.com

Re: [VOTE] Hosting questions / answers on StackOverFlow

Posted by shi conglei <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Best Regards
Conglei

Re: [VOTE] Hosting questions / answers on StackOverFlow

Posted by Eli Brumbaugh <el...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1

--
Eli Sebastian Brumbaugh
Design Lead  |  Data Platform, Data UX & Data Design System

Re: [VOTE] Hosting questions / answers on StackOverFlow

Posted by John Bodley <jo...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Jeff Feng <je...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Chris Williams <ch...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1

Chris

Data Visualization
San Francisco

Posted by Abhishek Sharma <ab...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Kan Ouivirach <ka...@prontomarketing.com>.
+1

Posted by Michelle Thomas <mi...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Grace Guo <gr...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Krist Wongsuphasawat <kr...@gmail.com>.
I notice both superset and apache-superset tags on StackOverFlow. Which one do we wanna use?

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krist Wongsuphasawat <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephanie Rivera <sr...@spotx.tv.INVALID>.
+1