Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Narvekar, Bhakti Sunil" <bh...@iu.edu> on 2020/10/01 14:20:31 UTC

RE: [External] Regarding deployment issue in deploying Django project on Apache server

Hi Marcus,

I tried both the ways. I’m still facing the same issue. Is there anything else that we can try?

Posted by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Hi Bhakti,

No I don't have any other ideas. I'll follow up with you separately to see if I can get access to the server.