Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexander Thurgood <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/13 14:51:06 UTC

Link to RSS or Atom update feed

Hi all,

Is there anywhere I can find a link to an RSS or Atom update feed ? I
want to include a link to announcements made about AOOo releases. I
tried looking around the website, but I didn't seem to be able to find
anything immediately obvious.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Alex

Re: Link to RSS or Atom update feed

Posted by Alexander Thurgood <al...@gmail.com>.
Le 13/05/12 15:51, Rob Weir a écrit :

Hi Rob,

> Our project blog is here:
>
> http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/
>
> Atom feed is:
>
> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/feed/entries/atom

Oh thanks, not really what I was looking for, but better than nothing.

> Generally, important announcements will be made one the blog, as well
> as via the ooo-announce mailing list.  But due to technical issues we
> did not use the blog for the AOO 3.4 announcement.

Hmm, I'd rather use that instead, will check out the archivers to see if
there's anything I can use there.

Thanks anyway,

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Alexander Thurgood
<al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there anywhere I can find a link to an RSS or Atom update feed ? I
> want to include a link to announcements made about AOOo releases. I
> tried looking around the website, but I didn't seem to be able to find
> anything immediately obvious.

Hi Alex,

Our project blog is here:

http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/

Atom feed is:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/feed/entries/atom

Generally, important announcements will be made one the blog, as well
as via the ooo-announce mailing list.  But due to technical issues we
did not use the blog for the AOO 3.4 announcement.

-Rob