Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/16 15:18:10 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Incubate TinkerPop: A Graph Computing Framework

Hello,

I would like to thank Apache on behalf of TinkerPop for allowing us to propose our project and providing us mentors able to bring the TinkerPop Proposal to a successful voting conclusion. Our mentor Hadrian asked me to tally the votes, so here goes:

	+ 1 (6 votes)
	+ 0 (1 vote)
	- 1 (0 votes)

With that, I would like to pat ourselves on the back for a job well done. Our intention is to start to the migration process from TinkerPop infrastructure to Apache infrastructure on Tuesday January 20th.

Thank you everyone,
Marko.

http://tinkerpop.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Incubate TinkerPop: A Graph Computing Framework

Posted by Luca Garulli <l....@gmail.com>.
Very cool, the rating is very very good.

Lvc@

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@mapillary.com>.
Awesome work Marko and all,