Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Hauf <j...@hauf.org> on 2006/07/04 17:31:35 UTC

Axis Fault - Error 500

Hello,

we are using Axis 1.3 in connection with a Macromedia Flash client.
Unfortunately the Flash-client is not able to parse the SOAP-XML when
the server sends back a SOAP-Fault, because there is a HTTP/1.1 500
Internal Server Error in the HTTP-Header.
Is there a possibility to send back a HTTP 200 status-message in the
header, though a SOAP-Fault has happened and a RemoteException was thrown?

Thank you in advance
John

Re: Axis Fault - Error 500

Posted by John Hauf <j...@hauf.org>.
Hello,

I found the solution for my problem with the Macromedia Flash client and
the HTTP 500 status code from Axis here:

http://www.intangibleinc.com/movabletype/archives/000007.html

Thank you
John

Re: Axis Fault - Error 500